Saturday, September 22, 2018

Video Edit

Video Edit


When practicing our editing skills, we used 'Adobe Premiere Editing' to overlap sound onto film (whilst using image effects and transitions in the process). I started to play around with different ideas. As a result, I managed to use the breaks in the film - where the screen goes black - to use different colours to enhance the video; making it more interesting. I purposely chose music that would go with the movement of the dancing animals footage. Dancing animals gave the connotations of something happy and upbeat. Therefore, the music I chose went to match.

Complementary to this, the effects/sound that I used in my first edit were the following:
- Mirroring the middle of the film enabled the viewer to see a zoomed in/focused view of the bears face.
- Black and white effect made the film more engaging for the viewer
- Colour toned the video to strengthen the vibrancy of the video.
- Blurred out effect also showed that although the clipped part of the film was distorted, it enhances the rest.

Premiere Editing




After using Premiere editing to create my video I uploaded it onto my youtube channel in order to make it public. I embedded the link from the youtube share button in order to add it to the blog.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Jean Baudrillard

Jean Baudrillard’s Theory of Postmodernism Postmodernism: The idea of postmodern culture, where there are boundaries between the rea...